New Air Force One :
The President of America has selected a new aircraft i.e Air Force One. The new aircraft will be Boeing 747-8 which is one of the world’s largest aircraft.
The interior Cabinets of Air Force one are custom built and designed by famous designers.
The Dining Room
The Conference room
Conference Room of Air Force One
Flying Capability of aircraft :
Cost of Air Force One is $367 Million without add ons which may cost more than 400 Million more.
The Massive office of Air Force One
Features & Capabilities of Air Force One :
- President can launch a nuclear attack from aircraft.
- Mid Air Refuelling Capability
- Medical Facilities including defibrillator and other necessary medical equipment.
- Onboard Blood bank.
- Fitted with Chaffs & Flares to confuse missiles.
- Armoured glasses on all windows.
- Dinning Room with kitchen to cater for 100 meals.
- ECM electric defense system to jamm enemy radar & confuse missiles.
- Per hour cost of flying is $206,337 which makes it most expensive operated aircraft in the World.
- The body of the aircraft can withstand nuclear attack on ground.
- The aircraft has 85 phone lines on board.
Unlike a regular Boring 747, the plane has its own retractable stairways, for the rear entrance and the front entrance. These stairways open onto the lower deck, and crew members and staff climb internal staircases to get to the upper decks. The plane also has its own baggage-loader. With these additions, the plane never has to depend on an airport’s facilities, which could be a security risk.
Some of the most interesting parts of the plane — it’s advanced avionics and defenses — are classified. But the Air Force asserts the two planes are definitely military aircraft, designed to withstand an air attack. Among other things, the plane is outfitted with electronic counter measures (ECM) to jam enemy radar. The plane can also eject flares to throw heat-seeking missiles off course.
Latest Indian Aviation News
Air Charter Service
Air Ambulance Service