On the 25th Anniversary of World Airport Awards by SKYTRAX , Shenzhen Bao’an Int’l Airport of China has been awarded as World’s Most Improved Airport of 2014. Four Chinese Airports out of Ten Airports have been awarded as Best Improved Airports. Following are the awards which were announced during the Awards Ceremony :
- WORLD’S BEST AIRPORTS : Changi Airport, Singapore
- WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT TERMINAL :Tokyo International Airport Haneda
- WORLD’S BEST PREMIUM SERVICE AIRPORT :Doha International Airport
- WORLD’S MOST IMPROVED AIRPORTS : Shenzhen Bao’an Int’l Airport
- WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT VIP TERMINALS :Sanya Phoenix Int’l Airport
- WORLD’S BEST LOW-COST AIRPORTS :London Stansted Airport
- THE BEST AIRPORTS IN INDIA & CENTRAL ASIA :Delhi Indira Gandhi Int’l Airport
- WORLD’S CLEANEST AIRPORTS :Tokyo International Airport Haneda
Click to know the detailed airport awards.
This is some text prior to the author information. You can change this text from the admin section of WP-Gravatar
An Aviation Enthusiast,Blogger loves to travel new places and make friends.