Alliance Air News:
Alliance Air ,subsidy of Air India Ltd. is going to induct ATR-72-600 aircraft by next year. Alliance Air is interested in leasing 3 new ATR-72-600 aircraft on Dry Lease for 10 Years. Alliance Air has published a tender for leasing the aircraft. The major highlights of tenders are as follows :
- Tenders are invited only from those companies who are Manufacturers /Operators /Airlines / Companies of International standing, owning or leasing or managing lease of at least 10 commercial aircraft.
- The last date for filing the tender is 15th Oct 2014.
- The delivery should are expected by 2015.
- The lease period is for 10 years.
- The contact person is Mr. Jagdish Soni (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Technical Requirements of Aircraft :
- Standard Form of Certification of Airworthiness issued by the Country of Export.
- Export Certificate of Airworthiness
- Log Books with a certificate from QCM that all applicable Modifications/ADs have been complied with at the time of Export C of A .
- Flight Test Report for aircraft
- Certificate that aircraft have been maintained in continuous Airworthiness Condition in accordance with an Approved Maintenance Programme.
- Record of Compass System/Magnetic Compass Swing.
- Noise Certificate will be made available. The aircraft shall meet ICAO Annexure-16, chapter 3/FAA stage 3 Noise Regulation.
- Certificate of Registration (C of R)
- Safety Equipment List, description and layout diagram
- Radio Station Licence
- Weighment Report
- CAT-II /CAT-III (as applicable) Operational Approval
- RNAV/RNP State Approval
- RVSM Approval (if applicable)
For more details about the lease .CLICK
The induction of ATR will be required in order to enhance the regional connectivity of states. ATR is best aircraft for air connectivity to smaller towns and cities. Prime Minister wants to connect the small towns with air connectivity, he is very keen on the same. This will increase the jobs for pilots,engineers,cabin crew and other ground staff. Alliance Air has already announced the operations of Shillong, Tezpur and Lilabari effective 1st August 2014.
Alliance Air has fleet of 8 aircraft, out of which 4 are ATR and 4 are CRJ aircraft. The stations connected are Agatti, Agra, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Bhuj, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Guwahati, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kullu, Lilabari, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Port Blair, Shillong, Silchar , Surat and Tezpur.
Jobs for Pilots in Vistara Air
Jobs for Cabin Crew in Vistara Air
Jobs for Engineer
Jobs for Technicians
Jobs for Ground Staff