Gulf Air is currently recruiting A320 Non Type Raed Captains to be based in Bahrain.
- ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of Bahrain)
- Minimum of 5000 accumulated flying hours
- Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation
- Minimum of 1000 hours in command (PIC) on Airbus family fly by wire and current on type.
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Be less than 56 years of age on the day of application
- No accident/incident certificate