- To update system and validate all required data in the operating system.
- To schedule and Monitor pilot rosters.
- To plan and administer, training and operations, for cockpit crew.
- To monitor and track Aircraft and Cockpit Crew Movement
- Ensure optimum utilization of crew meeting all legalities and to ensure stability of planned cockpit crew roster.
- To maintain all records as per requirement and Company policy.
- Any other work as assigned by the Rostering Incharge
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
- The candidate should be ready to work in shifts.
- The candidate should have excellent communication, inter-personal and analytical skills.
- The candidate should be computer literate.
- Prior working knowledge in Avient / scheduling system will be advantage