- To check the snag book for jobs allocated.
- To take on the jobs as prioritized by the Foreman / Chargehand.
- To fill in stores requirement form for spares required to rectify the snag.
- To ensure that after completion of particular job, entry to be made in the snag book against corresponding equipment / vehicle regarding details of work carried out and inform SAP operator to update SAP.
- To keep the work area clean.
- To use proper tools for repair and maintenance.
- Should have passed S.S.C.
- Should have cleared ITI (Preferably Government Institute) & 1 year NCTVT thereafter.
- Should have relevant experience of minimum 2 years with automobile industry / dealership.
- Should possess 4 wheeler valid driving licence.
- Should speak Hindi / English other than mother tongue.
- Trade of ITI for each post should be Auto-mechanic, Auto-electrician & Diesel mechanic.