ICAO has developed a calculator which calculates the carbon footprint of flights and other things which emits CO2. It is a very handy and important tool. It is very simple to use and anybody can check the emissions of CO2.
If your want to know the methodology of carbon footprint calcuation, CLICK
- 1 Renewable Energy Certificate = 1 Megawatt Hour (MWh) = 1,000 Kilowatt Hours (KWh)
- 1 Kilowatt Hour = 3,413 British Thermal Units (BTUs)
- 1 Metric Tonne = 2,204.6 Pounds
- 1 Pound = 0.00045 Metric Tons
- 1 Short Ton = 2,000 Pounds
- 1 Short Ton = 0.90719 Metric Tons
- 1 Therm = 100 Cubic Feet
- 1 CCF = Abbreviation for 100 Cubic Feet
- 1 CCF = 1.024 Therms
You can find this article by following :
How to calculate Co2 Emissions ?
How to calculate carbon dioxide emissions ?
calculating carbon dioxide emissions