FUTURE AIR TRANSPORT SYSTEM. A Two days Aviation Summit will be held at Dubai,UAE for discussing about Future Air Transportation System.The Summit is scheduled to happen on 10-11 December ,2014 at Dubai.
As Dubai is becoming the major aviation hub, it will bring together all the stakeholders who are responsible for modernizing the air transport system. A high profile meeting will be held in which senior level executives, decision makers & government officials will take participation. These people will be from :
- Various Airlines & Airports
- Military Space Users & Operators
- Technology Solution Providers & Consultants
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- International Aviation Associations & Organizations
This summit will showcase future technologies & regional case studies.
Following are the media partners for the summit :
Following are the few Aviation Buff who will be the Panelists for the summit :
- Jeff Poole (Director General of Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation )
- Mohamed Abubaker Farea (Director of Aviation Development and Planning at Department of Transport,Abu Dhabi)
- Ahmed Al Jallaf (Assistant DirectorGeneral Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) – Dubai)
- Geoff Hounsell (Vice President of Emirates Group )
- Michael Underwood (Director Business Development at Honeywell Aerospace)
There will be five sessions on each day, the main discussion will be as follows :
Session 1: The Importance of Developing Modern Air Transportation Systems
Session 2: Encouraging Regional Cooperation to Deliver Increased Efficiency and Capacity of MENA Airspace
Session 3: The Dos and Don’ts – Lessons Learnt from other Regional Airspace Modernisation Programmes
Session 4: Regulatory Panel Discussion: Providing First-class Global Governance for a Modern Air Transportation System
Session 5: Your Workforce is Only Human – the Importance of Human Factors and Training
Day 2 :
Session 1: What are the Implications of Modernising Air Transportation Systems for Airlines, Airports, ATC and other Key Industry Stakeholders?
Session 2: Discussing the Technologies that will Drive and Change the Air Transportation Systems
Session 3: Introducing New Technologies to Increase Efficiencies with Airport Ground Operations
Session 4: Opening up Commercial Airspace to Unmanned Aerial Systems
Session 5 – Industry Debate: Should the Introduction of Satellite Technology be Accelerated and be made a Requirement of the Commercial Airline Industry?
Click here for more details