FUTURE AIR TRANSPORT SYSTEM. A Two days Aviation Summit will be held at Dubai,UAE for discussing about Future Air Transportation System.The Summit is scheduled to happen on 10-11 December ,2014 at Dubai.
As Dubai is becoming the major aviation hub, it will bring together all the stakeholders who are responsible for modernizing the air transport system. A high profile meeting will be held in which senior level executives, decision makers & government officials will take participation. These people will be from :
- Various Airlines & Airports
- Military Space Users & Operators
- Technology Solution Providers & Consultants
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- International Aviation Associations & Organizations
This summit will showcase future technologies & regional case studies.
Following are the media partners for the summit :
Following are the few Aviation Buff who will be the Panelists for the summit :
- Jeff Poole (Director General of Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation )
- Mohamed Abubaker Farea (Director of Aviation Development and Planning at Department of Transport,Abu Dhabi)
- Ahmed Al Jallaf (Assistant DirectorGeneral Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) – Dubai)
- Geoff Hounsell (Vice President of Emirates Group )
- Michael Underwood (Director Business Development at Honeywell Aerospace)
There will be five sessions on each day, the main discussion will be as follows :
Session 1: The Importance of Developing Modern Air Transportation Systems
Session 2: Encouraging Regional Cooperation to Deliver Increased Efficiency and Capacity of MENA Airspace
Session 3: The Dos and Don’ts – Lessons Learnt from other Regional Airspace Modernisation Programmes
Session 4: Regulatory Panel Discussion: Providing First-class Global Governance for a Modern Air Transportation System
Session 5: Your Workforce is Only Human – the Importance of Human Factors and Training
Day 2 :
Session 1: What are the Implications of Modernising Air Transportation Systems for Airlines, Airports, ATC and other Key Industry Stakeholders?
Session 2: Discussing the Technologies that will Drive and Change the Air Transportation Systems
Session 3: Introducing New Technologies to Increase Efficiencies with Airport Ground Operations
Session 4: Opening up Commercial Airspace to Unmanned Aerial Systems
Session 5 – Industry Debate: Should the Introduction of Satellite Technology be Accelerated and be made a Requirement of the Commercial Airline Industry?
Click here for more details
This is some text prior to the author information. You can change this text from the admin section of WP-Gravatar
An Aviation Enthusiast,Blogger loves to travel new places and make friends.