CMD of Air India :
Shri Rajiv Ranjan, is the new CMD of Air India. He is highly qualified . His Educational background includes graduation in Physics (Hons.), Post Graduation in Management from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (1982-84) and M.Sc., in Policy and Planning from London School of Economics, London (1998-99).
Joined the Indian Administrative Service in 1985. The work experience includes working in various capacities in the field and Policy Making levels in the Government of Tamilnadu in the Finance and Home Departments, Collector of Tiruchirapalli District, Managing Director of Tamilnadu Steels Limited, Member Secretary of Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority etc before moving to Government of India in April 2000.
3. Worked as Director in the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion in Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India,(2000-2005) and handled Patents, Designs, Productivity, Consultancy and UNIDO Desks and also involved with Industrial Policy issues including National Productivity Council, and Quality Council of India. A significant achievement was the modernization of Intellectual Property (IP) offices in the Country for which I was the Project in charge and amendments to the Patent Act and revamping of the IP administration.
4. Subsequently selected as Chief (Joint Secretary) (2005-2007) in the National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council (NMCC), which has been set up by the Government of India to energise and sustain the growth of the manufacturing sector. Contributioned to the preparation of the National Manufacturing Policy in 2006 and the National Manufacturing Competitiveness Program (NMCP) which are under implementation.
5. Worked as Industries Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce in the Government of Tamilnadu from July 2007 to July 2008 and was actively involved in the formulation of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Policy 2008.
6. Then posted to work as Principal Secretary, Commercial Taxes & Registration Department in the Government of Tamilnadu. Tamilnadu has introduced VAT from 1st January, 2007 and the Commercial Taxes and Registration Department mobilizes nearly 75% of the State revenue collections. Involved in the discussions and preparatory work for introduction of Goods and Services Tax in India. As Convener of the working group finalised the ‘Model for monitoring of the Inter State transaction/movement of goods as well as the computerization requirements’ and other prerequisites for introduction of GST in the country. Also, selected and deputed by Government of India to the ‘Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting Programme’ by the Duke Center for International Development of the Duke University, USA (July-August, 2009) which was successfully completed and certificate received.
7. Also worked as Officer on Special Duty, 13th Finance Commission in the Finance Department and One Man Commission for sorting out 6th Central Pay Commission Implementation anomalies for over 11 lakhs employees of the Government of Tamilnadu.
8. Presently, working as Principal Secretary to Government, Industries Department. Tamilnadu is one of the most well-developed states in terms of industrial development (with the manufacturing sector contributing over 20% to the State’s GSDP and services sector over 60% to State’s GSDP) and has emerged as one of the front-runners in attracting large amount of domestic and foreign investors. Tamilnadu is focusing on stimulating further industrial development, attracting fresh investments, facilitating new manufacturing capacity and enabling global manufacturing competence and competitiveness of local industry by proactively formulating and transparently implementing policies which has resulted in investments of over Rs 46000 crores in manufacturing sector under the New Industrial Policy 2007. These has also resulted in generating employment for over 2.20 lakhs persons due to investor friendly policies and speedy decision making process of the State Government. The Industries Department’s web portal
www.investingintamilnadu.com launched recently gives details about the policy and other relevant information.
9. Also working as Chairman of TITAN Industries, Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO), Tamilnadu Newsprint Papers Limited (TNPL), Tamilnadu Cements Limited (TANCEM), Tamilnadu Industrial Explosives Limited (TIEL), Tamilnadu Industrial Guidance and Export Promotion Bureau, Tamilnadu Petro Products Ltd (TPPL), Tidel Park Ltd.(TIDEL) and as Director of several undertakings like Neyveli Lignite Corporation, ELCOT, SIPCOT, Tamil Nadu Trade Promotion Organisation (TNTPO) and Member of Tamilnadu Electricity Board, Tamilnadu Maritime Board, IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA), Syndicate of Anna University, Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli.
He has taken over Sh Pradeep Singh Kharola, a 1985-batch IAS officer of the Karnataka cadre. Shr Pradeep Singh Kharola has been nominated as Secretary of Civil Aviation .
Jobs for Pilots
Jobs for Cabin Crew
Aerial Photography Services
Mall of Aviation
Helicopter Charter Service
Aerial Photography in Delhi
Aerial Photography or survey in Mumbai
Aerial Photography Services In Delhi