Renew RTR (A) from WPC :
RTR (A) stands for Radio Telephony Restricted (Aeronautical). Follow the below steps in order to renew RTR (A) after clearing Part 1 exam RTR :
- Fill FORM COP 23, available on Page 20 ( DOWNLOAD ). Get it attested from any DGCA regional office.
- Fill annexure 1 A Form ( DOWNLOAD )
- Demand Draft ( DD) of Rs 10,000 for lifetime validity or Rs 5000 for 20 years validity . DD should be in the favour of PAO ( HQ),DOT,NEW DELHI from SBI Bank only payable at NEW DELHI branch code 7687 .
- Attach the online registration acknowledgement slip ( From the attempt in which you have cleared Part 1 ) (SAMPLE)
- Attach the attested copies of : Date of Birth Certificate and RTR (A) . ( Attestation can be done from any class 1 officer )
- Print your Exam Result –Highlight your name and roll no— ( SAMPLE Result ) –Put the page no on the first page on which your name is there. Print the format and fill it ( given on last page) .
- Medium size Empty envelope with your own address along with Rs 5 stamp on it. They will courier your documents in this envelope.
- 3 passport size photograph ( in a separate small envelope).
- Send your documents at Sanchar Bhawan ( Sansad Marg Road Area, Ashoka Rd, Sansad Marg Road Area, New Delhi, DL 110001 ). Mark the envelope properly ( Documents for renewing RTR (A) )
Remark : Incase you renew RTR (A) license at regional office than DD has to be drawn in favour of regional office . Regional Office of WPC in India are as follows :
1. North, New Delhi
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office,Ministry of Communications & IT, Northern Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, New Delhi – 110030
Tel. 91 11 26502671 Fax. 91 11 26502860
2. Western, Mumbai
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office,Ministry of Communications & IT, Western Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus, Gorai Road, Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400091
Tel. 91 22 28672351 Fax. 91 22 28672351
3. Eastern, Kolkata
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office,Ministry of Communications & IT, Eastern Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus, (PO) Sarkarpole, Gopalpur, Kolkata – 700143
Tel. 91 33 24011431 Fax. 91 33 24019407
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office,Ministry of Communications & IT, Southern Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus (PO) Perungudi, Kandanchavadi, Chennai – 600096.
Tel. 91 44 24960172 Fax. 91 44 24960235.
5. North East, Guwahati
WPC Wing Regional Licensing office, Ministry of communications & IT, Administrative Block, BSNL Bhawan, Pan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001.
Tel. 91 364 2537613 Fax. 91 364 2230893
I hope it will help you for renew RTR (A). For more details kindly drop us a message.