Aircraft Identification: IC 396 Type of Aircraft: Airbus
Departure Aerodrome: VISR Time 23:30 Level: 330
Aerodrome destination: VIDP Route Over flying VICG
Other Information Selcal combination : RMLD Alternate VICG
- Take RTF action for situations given below in ascending order.
- Use hypothetical data, for message that require to be transmitted at specific time, candidate should write that specific time against question No on answer sheet.
- Continue answering till you are told to “Go to next question”.
- Usage of Aviation Language and prescribed Phraseologies is mandatory.
Q 1. Before Departure from VISR obtain the following
- Push Back
- Time check
Q 2. During take off you experience wind shear. Take action.
Q 3 20 NM outbound Srinagar ask for level change from FL 220 to FL 250
Q 4 30 NM south of Jammu ask for true bearing.
Q 5 Abeam VIAR some one is calling you. Take action.
Q 6 After ELRUX ask for descent to FL 150 and diversion to Chandigarh due to bad weather.
Q 7. Transmit the following phrases as per Radiotelephony procedure.
- Altimeter setting 1008 H Pa, 998 H Pa
- Visiblity 1600 M, 850
- iii. EXAMINE A SYSTEM OR PROCEDURE
- I request verification of: (clearance, instruction, action,information).
- I repeat for clarity or emphasis.