REGULATION AND PROCEDURE
Aircraft Identification: IC 181 Type of Aircraft: Airbus
Departure Aerodrome: VIDP Time 23:30 Level: 330
Aerodrome destination: VABB Route O/f VIUD
Other Information Regn VT REM Alternate VAAH
- Take RTF action for situations given below in ascending order.
- Use hypothetical data, for message that require to be transmitted at specific time, candidate should write that specific time against question No on answer sheet.
- Continue answering till you are told to “Go to next question”.
- Usage of Aviation Language and prescribed Phraseologies is mandatory.
Exchange messages as per situations given in question below
Q 1. a) Carry out cockpit check .
b ) Obtain departure on taxi holding point received instruction from appropriate services that there will be a delay of 30 minutes. Ask for alternative Taxi way.
Departure Time 1400
Q 2. At 30 NM DME outbound DPN FL 80, take action.
Q 3. a) 70 NM DME distance from Ahmadabad observed fire alarm activated. Take action.
b) Fire alarm found false and decided to continue the flight to destination. Take action.
Q 4. You reach BOFIN at assigned FL, take action.
Q 5. Transmit the following phrases as per Radiotelephony procedure.
- A change has been made to your last clearance and supersedes your previous clearance.
- Reduce your rate of speech
- I can not comply with your request