Aircraft Identification: IC 430 465 Type of Aircraft: Airbus
Departure Aerodrome: VIDP Time 23:30 Level: 330
Aerodrome destination: VOMM Route O/f VOHY
Other Information Selcal combination : RMLD Alternate VOHY
- Take RTF action for situations given below in ascending order.
- Use hypothetical data, for message that require to be transmitted at specific time, candidate should write that specific time against question No on answer sheet.
- Continue answering till you are told to “Go to next question”.
- Usage of Aviation Language and prescribed Phraseologies is mandatory.
Q 1. You are parked in Stand 3. Obtain Startup Clearance.
Departure Time 1400
Q 2. i. Over Bhopal you notice right engine is on fire. You plan to carry out force landing on an open field.
ii The fire was minor and you are able to extinguish the fire and decided to proceed as per flight plan. Take action.
Q 3 Over BODEL your Co Pilot is hurt due to Bird Hit. Take action.
Q 4. On finals you are not able to get three greens. Ask for visual check.
Q 5. Transmit the following phrases as per Radiotelephony procedure.
- IC 439
- VT ATT
- VISIBLITY 2000
- RUNWAY VISUAL RANGE 800, RUNWAY VISUAL RANGE 550
- FL 250, FL 050