Aircraft Identification: AI 786 Type of Aircraft: Airbus
Departure Aerodrome: VIDP Time 23:30 Level: 330
Aerodrome destination: VOMM Route O/f VOHY
Other Information Selcal combination : RMLD Alternate VOHY, VANP
- Take RTF action for situations given below in ascending order.
- Use hypothetical data, for message that require to be transmitted at specific time, candidate should write that specific time against question No on answer sheet.
- Continue answering till you are told to “Go to next question”.
- Usage of Aviation Language and prescribed Phraseologies is mandatory.
Q 1. Carry out pre flight Selcal Check.
Departure Time 1420
Q 2. Over BUKLO you experience HF receiver failure.
Q 3. 25 NM short of Bhopal there is a storm in front of you. You plan to change course by 45 degrees to the left. Take appropriate action.
Q 4 Crossing BUSBO, Nav and Panel Lights are fluctuating. You would like to orbit at FL 320 for 5 minutes for resolving the problem. Take action.
Q 5 Electrical problem has been resolved you would like to proceed as per flight plan.
Q 6. 50 NM DME Chennai, ask for obtain descend.
Q 7. Transmit the following phrases as per Radiotelephony procedure.
- Winds direction and speed 200 degrees 18 knots gusting to 25 knots
- Winds direction and speed 350 degrees 14 knots
- Runway visual Range 2000, 550
- Frequency 121.000, 124.500
- Altitude 2000, 5000
- Frequency 8800, 5550