Aircraft Identification: 9W 465 Type of Aircraft: Airbus
Departure Aerodrome: VIDP Time 23:30 Level: 330
Aerodrome destination: VABB Route O/f VIJP
Other Information Selcal combination : RMLD Alternate VAAH
- Take RTF action for situations given below in ascending order.
- Use hypothetical data, for message that require to be transmitted at specific time, candidate should write that specific time against question No on answer sheet.
- Continue answering till you are told to “Go to next question”.
- Usage of Aviation Language and prescribed Phraseologies is mandatory.
Q 1. Carry out pre flight Selcal Check.
Q 2. Ask for taxi instruction.
Departure Time 1400
Q 3. Over Jaipur ask for change of flight level from FL 150 to FL 190 due to clouding.
Q 4. You reach IDOLA at assigned FL, take action.
Q 5. a. 50 NM abeam VAAH you are experiencing loss of cabin pressure, you intend to descent. Ask for lower level.
b. Cabin pressure is restored. Take actions.
Q 6. Transmit the following phrases as per Radiotelephony procedure.
- Let me know that you have received and understood this message.
- Examine a system or procedure.
- An error has been made in this transmission (or message indicated).
- I have received all your last transmission.
Listen out ATIS on 122.7.